Friday, December 31, 2021

Copyright

About the source of the images used in this blog

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
Copyright (c) Konami Digital Entertainment

Since Steam games come standard with a feature that allows users to publish screenshots and videos of the game for the whole world to see, we thought it would be permissible to create a fan blog based on those images, as long as it does not harm Konami's interests.

There is no intention to infringe on rights, and we will promptly respond to removal requests from rights holders.

yudukiyma[ygo]gmail.com

Please send an email with [ygo] as @.

In addition to game images, I sometimes cite information and images that have been picked up by breaking news blogs in Japan and made known to everyone, because I can't pretend that my blog is the only one that is ignorant. In such cases, if the source of the information removes it or points out that it is inappropriate, I will remove it.

As for Twitter, I may use the official tweet embedding function and post the content as a quote, but if the official tweet is no longer linked or if the tweeter requests it, I will remove it as soon as I notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP