Sunday, December 12, 2021

Yuduki Duel - Yu-Gi-Oh! Masterduel Blog is now open!

Hi, I'm yuduki.

Yuduki Duel - Yu-Gi-Oh! Masterduel Blog is now open!

Yuduki Duel - Yu-Gi-Oh! Masterduel Blog

Circumstances that led to the creation of the blog

I've been playing the Steam version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution from its release until today.

I won a total of 1000 times in multiplayer ranking matches.

The rankings for the Steam version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution are hard to tell where you stand due to a lot of falsified data, but among those who were actually able to duel, I'm currently ranked 12th in the world and 1st in Japan.

Since the sequel Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel will be released this winter, I decided to start a new Yu-Gi-Oh! blog so that I can work harder and with more enthusiasm than ever.


Blog Owner's Self Introduction

I am Japanese. I'm not very good at English and I'm not confident in it, so I rely on translation engines for even the smallest things.

I love Yu-Gi-Oh, both the card game and the anime. I took a long break from the card game, but came back with the purchase of Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution and have been playing ever since.

One of my goals is to strengthen my English skills by continuing my blog. I would like to be able to collect and send out information in English, and be able to enjoy the Yu-Gi-Oh series with people all over the world.

I usually work in a business where I earn advertising fees by updating several websites that I have created through programming, and my time is rather free.

If you'd like to duel with yuduki, feel free to direct message me on Steam or Twitter. If you don't have plans, I'll gladly Duel you.


Deck to use

My favorite deck is Fur Hire, and while it's not generally considered a strong deck, I've been working on improving it so that it can compete with the top players in Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution.

Fur Hire is the deck that I have won the most multiplayer ranked matches with. I can confidently say that this deck is one of the strongest Fur Hire decks out there, having been honed through a lot of competitive experience.

Other decks I often use are Rainbow Neos+ABC, Kaiju+Fairy Tail, Trickstar+Aleister, Code Talker, RR, Quasar+Supernova,Witchcrafter,Abyss Actor.

In free play with friends, I sometimes use old decks like Crystal Beast, Vampire, Black Luster Soldier, etc. to match the strength of my opponent.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution has stopped being updated, and the strongest decks are those with a strategy of preemptive control with SPYRAL and Balerdroch.

However, if you use it, the Second Player can't do anything and it becomes depopulated, so I started to play with it sealed.

By moving to Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, I can finally play as much as I want without worrying about overpopulation, and I'm looking forward to it!


At the end.

That's all I wrote about Yuduki Duel - Yu-Gi-Oh! Masterduel Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP