Sunday, January 9, 2022

We played with the Neo Space Connector

I don't have anything to write about before the Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel starts, so here's another diary for today.

Today I played with a deck centered around Neo Space Connector.

It's an important card from Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights, and it's not strong because Infernoble Knight - Renaud hasn't been implemented yet, but I wanted to use Jaden's monster for the first time in a while.

I got to 1159 wins with Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution. The top player in Japan has 1196 wins. My goal is to surpass him.

By the way, I've never dueled with the top player in Japan. It's strange that I have never played against him, since I bought the game the month it was released and have been playing with the goal of winning three games a day.

In the early days, I thought it was cheat data when I suddenly gained a lot of wins, but when I looked on Steam, I saw that the user was not private, so it might have just been a time zone conflict, and I'll treat it as a rival since it's just right for my goal.

But it's a competitive game, and it's surreal to have a rival with a mysterious account that you've never played against and has been dormant for a long time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP