Friday, January 7, 2022

What happened today

 I played a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution today. The deck is a newly made Cubic. While I was playing, a friend of mine came over and we decided to have a free duel.

Yuduki is an advanced player in this game, but he knows he's not the best. The friend I played with today is a top-tier player. I won't go into the gimmicks, but his deck always amazes me.

He is also one of the best SPYRAL players, so Yuduki showed him a SPYRAL deck that many people have used, studied, and made. He hoped that he might be able to create the best SPYRAL deck in the game.

It was the day my grandpa passed away three years ago, so we had a Buddhist memorial service at night. My grandpa was a very strong Go player, and Yuduki inherited his strong strategy game genes, so I'm enjoying playing Yu-Gi-Oh!

My grandpa was a very good person who was loved by everyone, but at the end of his life, his Alzheimer's disease had progressed, so I'm worried that he might get lost or lonely in heaven. Yuduki hopes that he will be reincarnated and have another good life with a new brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP