Thursday, March 3, 2022

New solo mode, SP Deck Challenge

Today I did it because a new type of solo mode was added.

I will also mention the contents of my opponent's deck. If you don't like spoilers, please read this after the fight first.

SP Deck Challenge

Interesting with a high level of difficulty

Interesting with a high level of difficulty

The solo mode added this time is interesting and playful even with my deck.

I thought 10 rounds in a row would be tough, but I played it all at once.

It was nice that the rental deck was not a mirror match, and the My Deck duels were fun.

I didn't expect Yuduki's deck, which won 7 straight Gold ranks, to lose to the Egyptian God deck. Damn, I didn't expect Rainbow Neos to be beaten.

記事盛り上げ1

The other compositions are pretty stiff in the second half, like Blue Eyes, which incorporates Deep Eyes, and Dark Magician, which uses Magician's Souls and Dark Magical Circle.

You are a computer, but you are probably about as good as the lower Gold ranks.

It's interesting as it is now, but it would be even more interes

It's interesting as it is now, but it would be even more interes

Regarding the solo mode specifications, I'd also like to see specifications that allow for high difficulty duels simply by selecting a cohesive group of characters.

In the previous game, I had to select strong characters, duel them, and adjust my deck for ranked matches, but with the master duel specifications, I forget what kind of duel it was and it's scattered in many different places, making it hard to fight.

Even if I wanted to fight a strong beatdown deck 5 times, it would be difficult to do so because of the specifications that make it hard to know where the duel was and what kind of duel it was.

Or maybe it would have been better to make this solo mode like the winners-take-all game in Tag Force, where you get special prizes if you win all the way to the end without losing.

I thought at first that even if there were 10 rounds of bare duels without the storyline, it would still be a bit dull... and with the current specifications, there is no merit in doing it twice, so the content is not worth the man-hour. I felt it was disposable and a waste.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about New solo mode, SP Deck Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP