Sunday, January 29, 2023

Trickster deck was strong in Theme Chronicles

Headline image of this article20230130

The second half of the Theme Chronicles is a trickster deck because I wanted to play hard again with the addition of the second half missions and the Gold Pass renewal

I've decided on you!

I wanted to complete the deck as a 10-straight win deck, but I was disappointed that I could not complete the deck after three 9-straight wins, so I decided to fight an additional 100 battles and try to see if I could win 10 in a row.

The Power of the Trickstar Deck Not to Torture

After 100 battles...

After 100 battles...

Hand Trigger's Trickster deck, 81-19 in the second half, with a maximum win streak of 12 and a maximum loss streak of 2!

After 100 rounds, I won about 80% of the games and did not have 3 losses in a row, which is a very satisfactory performance. As expected, the 2018 World Champion is no mean feat. He was strong enough to join the strongest contenders in the Theme Chronicles.

All I encounter is Torture Trickster, but I think Trickster of hand triggering and traps is stronger than Torture Trickster.

Gunkan 12 (win 7 lose 5)

Crusadia 12 (win 10, lose 2)

The Weather 8 (win 6 lose 2)

Blue Eyes 5

Galaxy-Eyes 4

Beetrooper 4

Dark Magician 4

Paleozoic 4

Lightsworn 4

Gunkan is strong and surprised. I thought it was a joke deck

Celebrating Level 40

Celebrating Level 40

By the way, my player level just reached the memorable level 40. The total number of duels was about 10,600.

The experience bar was half at the beginning of the event, so I could have earned half if I had run up to 160,000.

But still, only 50 gems is a bit stingy for such a hard work. I wished there were icons and mates.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about Trickster deck was strong in Theme Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP