Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Improved Luna Light combo

Today I was playing with a Mist Valley Apex Avian and Cyber Dragon Infinity deck that uses Luna Light. The Japanese name for this deck is "TyoujyuGekkou", and it's rather popular.

Today's challenge was to see if I could fill in the holes in the deck that made it vulnerable to Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon. That's the challenge.

I tried laying out Evilswarm Nightmare, but it's too difficult to lay out, and it only turns Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon inside out, so it's not very comfortable to use.

If you equip the Dragon Buster Destruction Sword on the Union Carrier, the number of times the Mist Valley Apex Avian can be disabled is reduced.

Unfortunately, I couldn't think of a better way.

Not that it matters much, but I had some Dr. Pepper that expired two years ago, so I drank it as a talking point while playing Yu-Gi-Oh. I figured it would be okay since wine has a shelf life of three years and sugar, like jam, is an excellent way to preserve it.

If there was anything unusual about it that my tongue couldn't accept, I'd stop drinking it, but there wasn't. It was just a normal Dr. Pepper, except that it didn't seem to have oxidized or lost its flavor. The quality of the caffeine was also fine.

While playing Yu-Gi-Oh, I discovered that Dr. Pepper is safe for three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP