Wednesday, January 19, 2022

MasterDuel is about to begin!

Headline image of this article

Will the next big information come out in V-Jump, which goes on sale in Japan on the 21st? I'm looking forward to it! And I wrote two days ago Suddenly, today, the 19th, MasterDuel was ready to download and run!

I don't know if I should look at it as pre-registration has started, or if it will be ready to play in a few more days, but I'm very excited now.

In Japan, it became the number one Twitter trend soon after it was announced. A lot of people are really looking forward to it.

I'm surprised. Suddenly, MasterDuel was released!

Gems were too expensive

Gems were too expensive

There is not much new information, but I will write a few words.

The total file size I downloaded was 293 MB, even though the required disk space came out to be more than 2 gigabytes. Perhaps this is to prevent spoilers from data analysis and the main data will be available after this release.

The full details of the billing system have also been revealed. It looks like you can buy 2,400 gems for $43.72 in Japanese yen, which is quite expensive at $1.82 per piece.

Packs are 10 cards for 1000 gems, so I think the price of 7 cards is a bit too high to exceed the discounted price of yugioh legacy of the duelist link evolution.

I was first looking forward to charging $100 and collecting 100 cards, but I had to rethink my plan.

Some details of achievements are also available

Some details of achievements are also available

In other information, the achievements were also published. These are all very easy achievements that can probably be completed in less than 10 hours. I'm sure these will be added in this release.

The most difficult achievement is to deal more than 100,000 damage from card effects in a Ranked Battle or Event Duel, so I guess effect damage decks will be popular at the start of the game.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about MasterDuel is about to begin!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP