Saturday, January 22, 2022

Luckless Yuduki enjoys a shitty game of Master Duel

Headline image of this article

I'm Yuduki, and I've been unable to make a decent deck even though I've been paying for it, because I lost a lot of money when I ran the gacha because I liked the story and the nostalgia of Yu-Gi-Oh!

From a blogging point of view, it's better to fail and be funny like a comedian. I'd rather support a blog that works hard against adversity than a blog that brags about becoming platinum ranked without paying.

I'd be happy if you could keep an eye on what happens after Yuduki fails to pay the starting bills for Master Duel.

At least if I could pay for new cards, buy singles, and play like I do with the paper Yu-Gi-Oh....

It's a shame that there's no single purchase and no gacha ceiling, so if you're unlucky and don't get the UR or SR you want, you'll bomb out, and it'll be like a bad shadow game that costs more money than paper Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yuduki tries his best to overcome adversity

I made a further mistake (

I made a further mistake (

I'm trying to get Accesscode Talker for an extra charge, and I'm looking at strategy sites right now, but I've found something that makes me pale.

For cards in secret packs (which can be broken down), if you generate SR or higher cards with crafting points, you can draw one free secret pack of that theme

Eh? What? That 10 free cards thing wasn't a thank you for your patronage system! I thought it was tasty because it was free sometimes, but I didn't know anything about it, and when I made it, I made it all at once, which means I wasted an awful lot of free packs (tears).

Isn't that a case of gnashing of teeth, wow, that sucks!!!

I didn't realize that the system was so annoying that you had to go pull free gacha for every generation like that.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.

Today's ranked battle is also in hard mode.

Today's ranked battle is also in hard mode.

The internet has made it known that Eldlich is a strong environmental class, and it's gradually becoming quite common. As you can see in the picture, he's been made to look helpless and seriously fucked up.

Yuduki's Super Quant and Mekk-Knight need to be played second in the game to deploy Mekk-Knight properly, but if they do this in play first, it's like "Next time, Jounouchi dies! Duel Standby" lol

The Mekk-Knight is hopelessly incompatible with a game of first-past-the-post suppression and the Mekk-Knight can't get serious unless he attacks later... I'm a solitaire sandbag!

If you compare it to mahjong, do you enjoy playing cheating mahjong where your opponent is all about "tenwa"? That's what I'm talking about. It's not a board game that I can understand.

In Yu-Gi-Oh! LotD, you have 180 seconds per turn, so there are surprisingly few decks that can control the game ahead of time. But since the time limit is 500 seconds, there are a lot of shitty decks that take a long time to control, and I'm always saying shitty shitty shitty shit! WOW!

Hey, enjoy the game play! Haha! You got me! Trap triggered! Hand triggered! This monster is my trump card! I just want to do it!

I've accepted that this is the environment, this is the way to collect money, and I feel like I have no choice but to use a preemptive suppression deck.

Today's ranked battle is also in hard mode.

Motivation to enjoy this fucking game.

The presentation is very beautiful, and the interpersonal system itself is great.

Dueling with real people can take up to 30 minutes per fight at the longest. If it's not a remote duel, the travel time is considerable. It's great that it moves quickly.

Sometimes you can have a really hot duel and feel that it was fun even if you lost.

When the battle develops like in the anime, my brain juices are flowing like crazy

I think I like Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is great because you can record your play.

The free tickets you get when you win a ranked game are also good. Some of the cards are pretty powerful, and it gets me excited and motivated to win the ranked games. The fact that you can't get the pack if you lose is also a good specification that doesn't turn into a surrender marathon.

That's why I'm saying real shit, real shit, and doing it all the time lol.

Yuduki is a decommissioned Yu-Gi-Oh! LotD ranked player with 1,200 wins and the highest Japanese nationality ranking. He has a different attitude from other players and is ready to accept any game as long as it is played according to the rules. I will accept it while saying, "Serious shit, serious shit.

The important thing is not to hate the other duelist who is using it. It's fair play according to the rules, and it's an important deck for that person. If you really want to hate them, hate Konami for making this kind of environment and incentivizing starting charges.

At the end.

It gives me time to blog while my opponent is playing solitaire, and my blogging activity is progressing (sarcasm).

Now, next time, Yuduki will finally try to get the Access Code Talker. It's still a tied-up masochistic game that's no fun without him. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP