Friday, January 21, 2022

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is extremely popular!

Headline image of this article

Master Duel is amazing: it's cross-platform with PS5, PS4, Xbox ONE, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Steam, App Store, and Google Play, and yet it has surpassed 210,000 simultaneous connections on Steam alone. It's a monstrously popular game.

In response, Konami's stock price soared. It ranked 7th in price increase on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange!

Half of my Yu-Gi-Oh! LotD friends have migrated to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. Those who didn't migrate are still playing Yu-Gi-Oh! LotD, but their playing time has decreased significantly.

Speaking of which, one friend brought me some sad news.

  • bad news for me
  • In Thailand this game is zone blocked
  • I heard that I can't play Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel in Thailand due to gacha restrictions. I feel sorry for them.

    People from overseas are very critical of gacha charges, and they don't hesitate to send complaints to Yuduki in the Steam chat. In Japan, the game is well-received by non-paying players and those with a small amount of money, but many of Yuduki's friends are core players who loved Yu-Gi-Oh LotD, and they are not happy with the charging system.

    The overall reviews on Steam are also: somewhat favorable (4,868 reviews), which shows how many people hate gacha.

    Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel ranked games

    Today's Yuduki is preoccupied with ranked games.

    Today's Yuduki is preoccupied with ranked games.

    Yuduki has been enjoying the rankings with the Super Quant and Mekk-Knight deck he made yesterday.

    He actually made it to Gold Tier 3, but was demoted due to the fact that he couldn't stand to be overpowered in many cases.

    I'm struggling with removal that doesn't take targets. In particular, Accesscode Talker from Selene, Queen of the Master Magicians is too hard.

    But it's interesting. You can learn a lot about the game even if you lose!

    I lied. It's not fun when you're being nudged and there's no room for countermeasures, it's a fucking game!

    Give me Accesscode Talker. Give me Maxx "C". I'm not using Trickstar's traveling parts because I think they're good. I'm just trying to avoid drawing the weakest cards possible.

    I mean, what are Super Quant and Mekk-Knight without Neo Super Quantal Mech King Blaster Magna and Mekk-Knight Spectrum Supreme?

    My deck is not complete. If I had finished it properly, I would have won many duels. I can't get the cards I want properly. This is why I hate gacha.

    Today's Yuduki is preoccupied with ranked games.

    Let's get back on track and see what was interesting.

    What I thought was amazing was people who had come to the gold zone with burn and toon decks. I won, as expected, but how in the world did I get this far?

    Well, even in my case, I was the only one using Super Quant in 100 games, so I guess you could say I'm a rare player lol.

    Super Quant is not popular!

    For example, Yuduki used the Super Quantal Fairy Alphan effect in a situation where he wanted to call upon the full resistance of Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos.

    Anyone who would let him Special Summon a level 7 Super Quantum White Layer wouldn't understand the gimmick of Super Quant. This deck must be unknown to the world.

    By the way, I was able to get my trump card Super Quantal Mech King Great Magnus out twice.

    There are a lot of people who use only cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh LotD era, and it's quite fun. I wonder if there are a lot of refugees who don't get the new packs besides me!

    I've been playing too much just because it's fun, and I've been losing a lot of games because I'm tired and make playing mistakes. I guess everything should be done in moderation...

    Today's Yuduki is preoccupied with ranked games.

    Saving up gems for Yuduki's Fur Hire

    I've been buying and saving gems for a while now, because I want to recreate Yuduki's most popular deck, Fur Hire, the best of Yu-Gi-Oh LotD. That's more important to me than the immediate victory. If you're a soul deck user, you know the feeling.

    But among the savings, I wanted to do something about Harpie's Feather Duster, which is a super essential card. I don't collect Harpie packs, but I definitely want Harpie's Feather Duster. Please, please get it!!!

    I got really lucky this time and got 10 in a row. I love you Konami.

    If Konami is a good guy, I'll want to pay for it. I'll probably pay more on Saturday and Sunday lol

    At the end.

    That's all I wrote about I focused on playing ranked games.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    PAGE TOP