Friday, January 14, 2022

The German master duel was really elegant 2

A new MasterDuel play video has arrived.

Headline image of this article

I found out by translating the text that it's in German again. Yuduki's English is so poor that he can't distinguish between English and German lol

This time it's a duel between Nekroz and Qli. It's an interesting concept of fighting with old decks.

Yuduki wrote an article on Qli a while ago and came to the conclusion that it is unwieldy and should be structured to emphasize re-qliate, but I am looking forward to seeing the innovative use of Qli.

The German master duel was really elegant 2

The true power of Qli

First, I searched for a Qliphort Scout and equipped it with Saqlifice. This is an ideal first move for a pure Qliphort.

However, in the next turn, Qliphort's front line was already in tatters. Qliphort tries to regain the lead by Summoning Pendulum, but is caught by a Trap card and gives up.

In the second game, I also looked for a Qliphort Scout and equipped it with Saqlifice. This is an ideal first move for a pure Qliphort.

The next turn, however, the Nekroz side destroyed everything, and Qliphort was left with no choice but to die.

Qliphort is too weak!

It seemed to me that the best way to fight was to use re-qliate as a Skill Drain to the opponent.


You have to save Qli.

The video was nice and clean as always, but the duels were one-sided and not very exciting, which is a shame.

I can't help it if it's Bad Hand, but it makes me sad because Qli is fighting with all his might.

I would like to see Qli make some new cards that will strengthen him.


At the end.

It is said that Qli was a strong deck until the rules of Pendulum Summoning were changed. Unfortunately, yuduki doesn't know about that era.

I'm sure it was more active in its prime.

I hope there will be a MasterDuel tournament with the rules of Qli's heyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP