Saturday, January 15, 2022

Trouble with Discord

I'm looking forward to today, because it's the day when the new MasterDuel information is scheduled to be announced in Japan.

In tomorrow's article, Yuduki, a native Japanese speaker, will give you more information, so please look forward to it!

Not that it matters, but...

I was supposed to join Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution Discord and enjoy the community activities, but I ran into trouble.

I can't get into Discord anymore.

I got an error message that said, "We've detected an unnatural operation, and we need to verify your account before you can continue using Discord.

I tried to authenticate with the Start Authentication button and change my password, but it didn't work; Yuduki's environment seems to be misunderstood as unauthorized access because the IP address changes daily.

Phone verification came up as a last resort, but it is a pain to call every day to open a chat.

Because of these problems, MasterDuel would like to use Steam's group chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP