Friday, July 1, 2022

Penguin deck aiming for diamond 1

Headline image of this article20220701

Today I was watching the "Can you achieve Diamond 1 with a penguin deck?" video feed.

I had obtained the "Penguin Brave" royal-Reality card and was curious to use it at some point and see how it would play out.

I would like to take this opportunity to understand how to run the deck.

What is the effective use of the Penguin deck?

Penguin Halqiradon

Penguin Halqiradon

My first thought was, "Penguin was such a deck that relied on Halqiradon all the time!"

(The Halqifibrax to Auroradon stream is known in Japanese as "Halqiradon")

It is famous for being a powerful control once its development is established.

The final lineup of his Penguin deck is quite powerful and can nullify monster effects, magic, and traps twice, in addition to Penguin's hand return gimmick.

It's a great combo, but as a live video, I soon got tired of watching it because it follows the same route all the time, lol

I'm glad you were able to finish the race

I'm glad you were able to finish the race

This Penguin deck just barely reached Diamond 1 with a Diamond rank, 208 wins and 203 losses.

It is not an excellent deck that I would like to imitate because it takes too much time, but by not giving up and doing it well, I was impressed as if I had completed a full marathon.

Good job, you did a great job.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about Penguin deck aiming for diamond 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP