Saturday, July 2, 2022

Yuduki's Altergeist deck

Headline image of this article20220702

The season 7 ranked games have started and I'm not happy that they won't let me play with casual decks even though I'm down to the platinum zone.

The opponents I encounter are Swordsoul, Virtual World、。Eldlich, Numeron and Kaijyu kaguya. You feel as if you are playing Diamond 2 all the time.

There are so many duels where there is no room for bargaining and no matter how you do it, you can't win and it's not fun. It doesn't feel fair.

I know it's a broken game, but I had no choice, so I decided to go for Platinum 1 with an Altergeist deck that didn't work last month due to an abandoned bot.

Yuduki's Altergeist deck has a strong control flavor, and the happenings of Lord of the Heavenly Prison and Waking the Dragon keep it from getting boring.

Too bad the competition is so tough that they can only play an occasional role.

I think your opponent's deck is getting too strong

Struggling Altergeist

It was a miraculous win that beat Eldritch in a spectacular manner.

If you put out full power, you can manage to win. However, we almost lose.

Eldritch's magic trap that calls more and more followers is too troublesome. He also uses Skill Drain and Gozen Match to make it impossible to do anything. It is a professor of harassment.

If you put Evenly Matched in, it works somewhat against Eldritch, but now Swordsoul will penetrate it, and you will be at a great disadvantage against other decks.

Altergeist is my favorite deck, but it just can't stand up to the trendy decks.

I need to adjust the game balance

I need to adjust the game balance

It's hard because the Altergeist deck I built to have fun is losing miserably all the time.

It's a match, so it's natural that there are winners and losers, but there are too many matches where the loss is obvious before anything is done.

Master dueling has recently seen an increase in the number of broken cards, and I think we need to move forward with regulations.

"If you don't want to play this unbalanced crap, leave Master Duel..."

I think that's why the number of near-term active users is declining so rapidly.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about Yuduki's Altergeist deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP