Wednesday, July 6, 2022

We have been promoted to Diamond 1 again this term with SPYRAL!

Headline image of this article20220707

We achieved Diamond 1 again this season with SPYRAL.

We were stagnant at Diamond 4, but suddenly our luck came around and we were able to go all the way up with 11 consecutive wins from Diamond 4, and after that we stagnated a bit, but never got relegated.

Now I can compete with the strongest level of opponents in the linkfest that will be coming this month.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Lotd (Link Evolution) on Steam until I had the most wins in Japan.

I am looking forward to playing with all of you who are proud of your skills.

SPYRAL_7st

What I felt this season

Virtual World was strong.

Virtual World was strong.

In my memory of this season, I was beaten to a pulp by Virtual World in Dia 4. I think Virtual World, Tri-Brigade, and Drytron are the strongest in the current environment.

Virtual World(win 7 :lose 11)

Swordsoul (win 7 : lose 4)

Kaijyu Kaguya (win 6 : lose 2)

Numeron (win 6 : lose 5)

Eldritch (win 6 : lose 3)

Tri-Brigade (win 2 : lose 5)

Tri-Brigade lost six coin tosses, so you could say they were unlucky.

True King of All Calamities should be banned.

True King of All Calamities should be banned.

Nibiru, the Primal Being and Maxx "C" are not good as they can only be properly countered by Maxx "C".

It will be quite bad if we get the implementation of Adventurer as it is.

Virtual World will be able to protect itself from Nibiru, the Primal Being with Baronne de Fleur, so only proliferating G will work, and Maxx "C" will have PSY-Framegear Gamma, so it will no longer It becomes invincible.

I know Swordsoul seems to be getting a lot of complaints, but I think it's this one that we should really be concerned about.

Swordsoul has lost to SPYRAL for three straight seasons.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about We have been promoted to Diamond 1 again this term with SPYRAL!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP