Sunday, January 22, 2023

We built the strongest Fur Hire deck

Headline image of this article20230123

I was playing with the "Fur Hire" deck at the Theme Chronicles event today

Fur Hire is the theme of air pirates, the wings of freedom that fly across the sky, and the Fur Hire deck is an easy-to-understand deployment deck with Fur Hire members rushing to the field one after another

However, while Fur Hire decks can be easily deployed in large numbers, they cannot move properly unless three or more Fur Hire members are deployed, which makes them vulnerable to cards that interfere with hand accidents, especially Maxx "C". It was no longer useful even in Master Duel

With the inflation of the environment, the theme is no longer competitive and can no longer be dueled with, but I am glad that we were finally able to make it active in the Theme Chronicles

I will save the happiness of being able to use and play with Fur Hire in a limited time environment for the last time as a memory.

Fur Hire deck by yuduki, latest version

Theme Chronicles to be fought in Fur Hire

Theme Chronicles to be fought in Fur Hire

Today, Fur Hire, I was going to write out that I had won about 20 games and lost about 14-6, but then I lost 5 in a row from there, and it almost became a rejected article.

That was followed by 6 wins in a row. From there, I lost, lost, won, lost, won, lost, and lost 1-3.

I am writing this now because soon after that, my luck came around and I achieved my best winning streak of 12 today.

10 straight wins in Gold 2, 12 straight wins in Gold 1, Fur Hire deck, and I'm going to reveal the deck now that it's finished.

This is probably the strongest Fur Hire deck in its current state, because no one has spent as much time studying Fur Hire decks as Yuduki.

I was not discouraged by my natural enemy, Maxx "C"

This is a duel when I was able to win ideally even though I was hit by Maxx "C."

It doesn't go like this every time. In most cases, you lose without any fun. But this time, it went the way I wanted it to go.

Fur Hire has various types, such as taking Thunder Break thicker than Solemn Judgment, but in a Master Duel, there is no other way but Fur Hire with Solemn Judgment.

Not only does it cancel the trump card's Special Summoning, but it can also nullify magic and traps, making it highly effective.

Black Luster Soldier - I also sometimes play a combination of Soldier of Chaos and Solemn Judgment. This is quite strong.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about We built the strongest Fur Hire deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP