Thursday, January 20, 2022

What I did on the first day of Master Duel

Headline image of this article

Yesterday, Yuduki suddenly started playing Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, and he immediately paid for it and played for 13 hours.

The game has a great graphical interface, the presentation is short and the speed of the duels is very fast, the packs are very fast to peel, there are rare cards that shine, and very recent cards are implemented. I love it.

The graphics are just too beautiful and the summoning effects are just too cool! The direct attack in the end is also very exciting! The quality of the music and audio has also improved remarkably.

Master Duel is great.

The quality of the story mode was high

The quality of the story mode was high

On the first day, I was mainly playing the story mode. Yuduki used to play the arcade version of Duel Terminal, so I like this kind of story for each card theme.

It's like the official Yu-Gi-Oh card game Duel Monsters Master Guide combined with beautiful 4K graphics and fantastic sounds, and that's what you get to watch for free.

記事盛り上げ1

I laughed when I didn't expect to be able to get the very popular AA-Zeus out of the story deck, why AA-Zeus for Geargiano? If you look closely, you'll see that the furigana of the Japanese name is negalogia AA-ZEUS, a name that has something to do with gear. I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if it's related.

I was fascinated by the Star Cups and Jackknights

I was fascinated by the Star Cups and Jackknights

The summoning scene of Ib the World Chalice Priestess is so cute, and the trump card Ningirsu the World Chalice Warrior summoning scene is so cool!!!

記事盛り上げ2

Mekk-Knight is also a theme Yuduki is familiar with from Yu-Gi-Oh LotD: Mekk-Knight kaijyu kaguya, Mekk-Knight ABC, Raidraptor with its special summoning and hand advantage, and Mekk-Knight's I've been using a variety of decks, including Raidraptor, which is great at special summoning and hand advantage, and Slifer the Sky Dragon, which is a gimmick to surprise people.

However, even after finishing the story, I couldn't find any Mekk-Knight cards or Imduk the World Chalice Dragon to make a deck. The management of the game must have had some business acumen, because they immediately offered Yuduki a limited edition Mekk-Knight pack at the store. Yeah, I went out and bought it right away, lol.

I was fascinated by the Star Cups and Jackknights

Big bombing in the gacha

But then something very sad happened.

I melted 4,000 gems and got no Mekk-Knight Spectrum Supreme, but Knightmare Gryphon and Knightmare Unicorn. I had just taken a video of it, so I had just taken a video of it, so please watch it.

Mekk-Knight Blue Sky finally came out when I paid 3000 gems for it, and Mekk-Knight Purple Nightfall has only produced one card. If it wasn't for the card generation system, I would have been seriously done, lol.

Realizing that I was swamped, I paid extra and opened the next pack of SPYRAL. But unfortunately, I blew up again.

記事盛り上げ3

If I don't get a single SPYRAL Quik-Fix, I can't play!

But God hadn't abandoned me, because when I bought a pack with Solemn Judgment, I got a Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax! I'm so happy! This is what I wanted so badly!

Feeling good, I paid extra again and went for the Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos. My luck with gachas is terrible, so I got the three URs from the Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos pickup first, and then paid more to finally get it.

I'm having a bad luck day, so I'm just going to throw in some celebratory money and call it a day.

Big bombing in the gacha

Creating your first deck

Check out Yuduki's first Master Duel deck, where he was able to put Mekk-Knight into Super Quant, a byproduct of SPYRAL's pack bombing, to make a Super Quant Mekk-Knight deck.

It's really tough that I couldn't get Mekk-Knight Spectrum Supreme or Neo Super Quantal Mech King Blaster Magna, but I think it took shape as a competitive deck.

If you play Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax or Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos, you can kill most of the old decks, so I had a good win rate at the lower levels of the rankings. I made it to Silver with 8 wins and 2 losses. But after that, I was evenly matched with people who were eager to pay and use new cards.

I was lucky enough to get to the top of Silver, but beyond that, Accesscode Talker beat my Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax and /Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos pretty quickly.

At the end.

Creating your first deck

It's a lot of work, but it's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP