Monday, July 4, 2022

A little more SPYRAL to improve

Headline image of this article20220704

With the end of the cartoon, Spy Family, the spy boom is leaving Yuduki.

I have been using the SPYRAL deck for 5 months now.

I got tired of it after the third month, but the start of the Spy Family anime broadcast rekindled my desire to use SPYRAL and here we are.

The fact that the anime broadcast has ended means that what had been driving me to this point has run out of energy.

Finally, I'm going to try to do a little more to fuel my desire to practice for Linkfest.

Push SPYRAL to the limit

Considering new formation

Considering new formation "Apollousa, Cerberus, Avramax"

I'm trying to get a new SPYRAL formation, upper Apollousa, center Cerberus, and right Avramax, but it's not easy.

I can do it up to the right Cerberus with upper Apollousa and central Avramax, but it is hard to destroy Apollousa by magic effect destruction unless they are properly interlinked.

In a formation like the image, Double Helix on the right can't be used to link summon...

Can I make Avramax in the center first and then Cerberus?

Recovery from bad hand

Recovery from bad hand

Speaking of which, in a rare occurrence, I encountered a case in SPYRAL where I was able to start the deployment with a big accident of two initial MasterPlan cards.

Care route with Super Agent and Drone first move Barricadeborg, recruiting Quik-Fix with Super Agent, making Barricadeborg and discarding MasterPlan so that it can be revived with SPYRAL GEAR - Big Red This is a very rare case.

This is a very rare case, but Barricadeborg is an excellent card that can be used in this way.

At the end.

That's all I wrote about A little more SPYRAL to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP