Sunday, July 3, 2022

Altergeist gave up and decided to play with SPYRAL

この記事の見出し画像20220703

I switched from Altergeist to my usual SPYRAL and was promoted to Platinum 1 with 9 straight wins in a row

SPYRAL is far superior to Altergeist!

SPYRAL has a better chance of being Skill Drained by Eldritch and winning than Altergeist has of defeating Eldritch

It's amazing that it can fight even if it's Skill Drained, despite the mass deployment deck theme

By the way, in the previous Yu-Gi-Oh game, there were often opportunities for SPYRAL and Altergeist to fight, and SPYRAL usually won!

[Altergeist Silquitous and Infinite Impermanence are target effects, so it is too hard for the Altergeist side just to deploy RESORT on the first attack. Sometimes Altergeist wins with Imperial Order, but basically SPYRAL wins hands down.

Everyone who is using Altergeist, let's switch to SPYRAL lol

But even SPYRAL has its pet peeves.

Virtual World's

Virtual World's "V.F.D." is too much to ask for

Virtual World's "V.F.D." is too much to ask for.

The one that prevented me from winning 10 in a row was Virtual World, and even though I had a good hand including Crossout Designator, I couldn't do it after they attacked first and played True King of All Calamities!

Underworld Goddess of the Closed World took out True King of All Calamities, but that was all I could do.

If Virtual World gets True King of All Calamities out, I can't win without Forbidden Droplet.

It's too much to lose 100% of the time.

There are plenty of other combos with high win rates and terrible combos, but I think it deserves to be the first to be banned. Of course, ban Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad too!

Underpopulated rank zone

Underpopulated rank zone

I've reached Platinum 1, but it's overpopulated and sometimes matched with Diamond V.

It seems like there are fewer people in the middle band because the people who are in a hurry to climb have climbed early and the daily people who are waiting to see how things go until the new cards are added are only halfway through the process.

There are plans to add a Diamond 1 top, but I think it will be overpopulated and unmatched, so I would rather see a tournament added than that.

終わりに

That's all I wrote about Altergeist gave up and decided to play with SPYRAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE TOP